we know it is definitely autumn and i love autumn
it is definitely, Autumn..
the coolness in the night air -- not a chill, this is not Canada we had once lived, after all – it is enough to make me to snuggle in my cotton blanket over the sheet....
yeah, it's autumn i have been longing for...
no, we're not late, just hurrying out the door toward another winter, wondering, once again, where the summer went...more photos here best view in Slideshow:
Autumn in Ludwigsburg
4 comments:
Oi Nina!, Autumn is indeed coming but its look like almost over because the trees are naked now....most of the trees here almost botak. Busy with study??? Sound sound lar kawan...miss your posting and your blog update.
MSN Group mau tutup!!!! Kita pindah pegi group lain yah...
yar la Luth, autumn is almost over, i'm sad... but thatsokay, next year masih ada :))) my study is up and down la Luth... homework all the time, but, i will get there :)))
nah, how is your blog? lama oso no update :)))
Beautiful autumn pictures you got there and I think it must truly be breathtaking to smell autumn. I've never experienced any however, I can tell from the many pictures taken during this season, autumn is just nice!
Happy to know your doing fine in Germany. :)
hi, hi and thanks Veron, it is so nice to see you're here. Thank you for dropping by and autumn is indeed a beautiful season. I hardly smell autumn though... but the sense of the colorful nature sight is just magical. I wish i could photograph more especially at the countryside but time isn't much on my side... Lets see this weekend and i hope there are some autumn left for me :))))
Post a Comment