Past Time.. Hobby Time.. Listen to Your Brain, it has a lot of Information
Sunday, May 17, 2009
NinaOA Music Video Photography
putting together my today's photography into music video. i hope you enjoy this! Ich hoffe, das du mein Fotografie-Musik-Video genießt. Ich machte das gerade für dich!
Hi Nina, Blog hopping today... Very nicely done, girlfriend. Thank you for sharing. I've been busy like crazy too, that's why seldom here. But will soon be back, I HOPE. ;)
You may use my picture(s) provided that you give a credit back or link the image back to me. My images are product of Canon EOS 350. Nikon D700. Fujifilm FX10. HTC ONE. Samsung Galaxy Note8. I hope you enjoy your browse here. Thank You. NinaOA
3 comments:
Hi Nina,
Blog hopping today... Very nicely done, girlfriend.
Thank you for sharing. I've been busy like crazy too, that's why seldom here. But will soon be back, I HOPE. ;)
Hugs
hallo Jenn, thanks for dropping by despite your tight time. Don't work too hard, have yourself a good rest :-))
Will do my dear girl. :)
Post a Comment