Dear Peepers,
I was once a happy Blogger for having a full-time bum at home. Now, I have to down because I have to and I hate so. I love to blog but the majority of my time now is sucked up to attend German language class and photography shooting. I couldn't even realize how fast time past going to class from Monday to Friday 5 hours a day and 7 hours in total outside my computer life. Every afternoon I came home is a must to finish my school work and the next thing I know, here comes the weekend - time for house chores, groceries shopping and quite often so reluctant to meet up with friends or to have guests around our apartment :( Here are my list why I have decided to slow down blogging:
- of course, it is not because I am getting older, oh you...
- blogging is simply hard, spree-spending time is really easy to pour down the drain, but to use Time productively is a lot harder. Is blogging hard work? I think it is. I could spend the whole day blogging and sharing my personal photos for my readers
- blogging needs creativity to drive my readers in, not only from a circle of friends but also from other fingers-google with similar interest
- expecting feedback? you bet! I like to know what my readers think of my post
- useless to blog? sometimes my brain tells me it is useless to blog but my heart tells me to go on and write what I feel. Now I dunno who to follow
- despite all kinds of feeling and thinking and plotting to continue blogging or not, I intentionally wanna leave behind some of my footprint on my personal blog. It would be great to read my blog again in 10 years time - who knows!
- last but not least, we'll catch each other up somewhere, somehow around here
WAIT! I am not completely giving up blogging - anything can happen in the future, I might come back :-) xoxoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment