Wednesday, September 3, 2008

signs of Autumn in Heilbronn

it's Wednesday, September 3rd today and September means Autumn is approaching and our tree knows it :))



i was walking home from town today and i thought to photograph them with my cellphone camera to share with you what i saw along the way



leaves fall everywhere and are found everywhere



more photos when we are into the Autumn season - i truly missed Autumn and here i am going to be with them soon, yay :)))

NinaOA©

14 comments:

Dora A-Erb said...

Awesome pictures Nina... Oh, I love autumn/fall... especially seeing all the beautiful colorful trees, cool nice weather... hmmm, can't wait. Thanks for sharing those beautiful pictures my dear... XOXO.

Crystal Clear said...

Nina, thanx for sharing the beginning of autumnn in Heilbronn, it's just so lovely, I love autumn too, the changing colours of fall, the cooler weather, makes me feel so relax :))

from Canon350D to NikonD700 and Fujifilm FX10 said...

Greetings Dora and Joann. My pleasure to share with you ladies and all blogger what weather we have here right now :)) They are God wonderful beautiful creations, aren't they :)) It's raining outside here and hopefully dry weather tomoro evening as i am so ready to photograph mask parade in Ludwigsburg town. Happy Autumn to you girls xoxoxo

Crystal Clear said...

Hi Nina,

Since you don't have a chatting box but I still want to leave you a message, so here it goes :

Just wanted to wish you and Michael happy Friday and a lovely weekend.....stay safe and God Bless!!!


Cheers,
Joann :))

from Canon350D to NikonD700 and Fujifilm FX10 said...

Thanks Joann, i wish you and your family the same, too :)) The weather out here looks kind, hopefully it stays that way until the w/end is over cause i really want to photograph the Venezianische mask parade this evening :)))

Anonymous said...

As usual, beautiful pics Nina. Thanks for sharing. I love autumn but not the rain though. Everything here still looks pretty green in Groningen.

Wishing you a lovely weekend with your hubby and looking forward to seeing more of your pics.

Dora A-Erb said...

Nina dear... I have a BFF Gold Card Award for you... check out my blog... Have fun with your Gold Card... :)

from Canon350D to NikonD700 and Fujifilm FX10 said...

Thank you Kristin - going autumn here and Groningen sure to follow soon, sabar yar let me enjoy it first haha :))))

Hi, hi Dora, whoaa... i got BFF gold card award, what did i do???? hehee.. ok, i'm going there to collect see what it is all about.

Had both busy weekends and Sunday was all day out with family gathering.

Happy Weekdays to everyone visiting my blog today :)))

Crystal Clear said...

Hi Nina,

How are you there in Heilbronn, how was your weekend? It must have been an experience for you eh attending your SIL's girl's 1st day of school party, that's definitely a German culture I think, I wonder if Luth observes that too when Kenneth and Kyle goes to school for the 1st time :)

Siok juga right, learning about other's culture, in a way to broaden our horizon :))

si Joann

from Canon350D to NikonD700 and Fujifilm FX10 said...

Hi Joann, it was a busy day here today - been in and out of the apartment dealing with our desktop computer. Long story and it is quite a frustrated one, hope someone could help to fix it by not loosing all my data :((

i have heard about this first day to school but that was my first time to attend, great food, family and the "quark-quark" (in talkative mode hehee...) - what a combination to take all your day away :)))

i hope you had a great weekend there, yes?

Anonymous said...

Haiyah you already looking forward to see Autumn Nina, saya belum puas merasa Summer lagi ni hehehe...Autumn is okay, but I malas want to think about Winter..brrr...

from Canon350D to NikonD700 and Fujifilm FX10 said...

ayo-yo Luth, i love Autumn and Winter not Summer. Summer for me is so panas lah, macam back in Msia. Kalau buli pakai payung here when it is really hot tida jugak apa, tapi kalau sia pakai payung, semua kepala si mat salleh pusing tengok semacam saja bah... jadi malu oso mau pakai payung :)))) my skin ni sudah la coklat, berjemu cepat jadi kopi, too much sun nanti sia nampak macam espresso, LOL!

Crystal Clear said...

Hi Nina, you like autumn n winter kah and si Luth I knowlah she memang likes Summer, kan Luth, saya I like all but my favourite will have to be autumn ( the changing colours ) and Spring ( seeing all those flowers blooming, hati pun girang ).....summer I like also but not too long lah, terlampau panas juga tu kadang-kadang, especially here, macam tu matahari masuh betul di kulit, sakit ooh kadang-kadang....and Winte, yes I actually love that too but I love it more when the sky is blue in winter and then I like snow but ni my place, you can hardly see any snow, winter yang alang-alang....I don't mind those grey skies too but if too long, boleh boring jugalah...adui panjanglah my comment, sorry ampun :)))

from Canon350D to NikonD700 and Fujifilm FX10 said...

alaaa Joann, no need to minta ampun lah... i love reading long story bah hehee...

Autumn and Winter are my most favorite seasons, blossom Spring makes me sick because of pollen allergies. i hope there will be some snow here in Heilbronn, otherwise kena cari where there are snow around heheee...