Wednesday, October 22, 2008

autumn music: Desafinado

these songs are simply mesmerizing to listen when it's cold and raining outside... sharing these songs to all my sincere bloggers and i hope you enjoy listening to them as much as i do... i am listening to them while doing my German homework :)) very relaxing to hear especially in this autumn season....


i have watched Phantom of the Opera in Stuttgart, it was a fantastic 2-hours show... i thought i share this song along...

4 comments:

Dora A-Erb said...

Nina dear... I know I'll certainly enjoy this song on a gloomy and rainy day... lying down on my sofa, while also listening to the rhythm of the falling rain...hmmmm. Thanks for sharing my dear XOXO.

from Canon350D to NikonD700 and Fujifilm FX10 said...

My pleasure, Dora. I'm glad you enjoy my kind of music... :))) today the weather is sunny but cold so i am going out to photograph soon after i have finished my homework... Thx for dropping by Dora. Nina xoxo

Anonymous said...

It seems that we both share the same taste in music... Especially the phantom of the opera is one of my dearest music pieces too ! Try to find a song called "Llorando" - You'll just LOVE it !

from Canon350D to NikonD700 and Fujifilm FX10 said...

hi Carol, sorry i didn't see you were here :))) I never heard of Llorando and I am listening (again!!) to her video clips now, so soothing to hear in this autumn weather. She doesn't need music - her voice is stunning! thanks for introducing her music to me, my dearest friend. XOXOXO