this bird was one of my lucky autumn catch!
it rained the night before
autumn reflection
autumn swan
autumn leaf still standing
autumn insect taking shelter in autumn leaf
to see more 32 slide autumn photos, click here
NinaOA©
Past Time.. Hobby Time.. Listen to Your Brain, it has a lot of Information
this bird was one of my lucky autumn catch!
it rained the night before
autumn reflection
autumn swan
autumn leaf still standing
autumn insect taking shelter in autumn leaf
to see more 32 slide autumn photos, click here
10 comments:
Awesome pictures you got there Nina... I always enjoy your pictures. I just love autumn... weatherwise and all... simply beautiful... aren't there. Thanks for sharing my dear XOXO.
Awesome autumn pictures you got there! Beautiful rustic fallen leaves and that remind me to quickly complete my 'autumn leaves applique album'!
Wish you a serene day this season and soon it will be Christmas!
Thanks, my pleasure to share, Dora :)) I heard on TV weather forecast last night we might get some snow this Thursday-Friday, woohooo... call me snow-crazy, i take it whole heartedly LOL... that means, more photos to share :))) Thank you for dropping by, my friend. xoxoxo
hi, hi Veron. Please quickly complete your autumn leaves applique album and blog about it :))) I looking forward to it ;)) Yes, Christmas is soon here, so are the snow news, whoohooo heheee... Thank you for dropping by here, Veron and i wish you good weather in Miri.
Hi Nina, 1st time visiting u in here, you have such amazing photos in your blog. Looking forward to see n enjoy more pix from u. Tq for sharing with us :-)
hi Carolyn, Welcome to my blog :))) and it was so nice of you to look-see into my blog :))) Thank you for dropping by here, Carolyn and my pleasure to share what i saw here ;)) Looking forward to snow(!!) now and the snowflakes already dropped in London last nite...
Those photos are very nice taken Nina..as always, you´re doing such a great job here. Thanks for sharing them...watch out for Winter..snap more okay...take care.
Luth, gunung ganang kampung halaman ko sana sudah snow ka? Weatherman forecast said we might get some snow here tomoro or/and Friday. Skarang tengah sia intai the snow la hehehee... Thank you for your visit, Luth. My pleasure to share :))
Το φθινόπωρο πάντα ήταν η αγαπημένη μου εποχή !(= Autumn has always been my favourite season !)Tu le fais encore plus aimable ! (= You just make it even dearer !) Sono molto felice di essere la tua amicca ! (= I'm so happy to be your friend !) - You are so talented ! (and I just wanted to say it in every language I can...)
Carol hallo...!! thank you for expressing your words in Greek, Spanish(?) and French(?) languages - I'm speechless and touched. I am thinking why we haven't met each other yet despite "knowing" one another for more than 20 years!!!
Guys, Carol and I "met" from the Mickey Mouse Fan Club back in the 80s when Britney Spears, Christina Agurilla was in the show... Geez, i'm not sure how many people from this this club are still in contact with their pen pal that were "match" by the club. I was 16 when i "met" Carol... now i am 41. Count that :)))
Post a Comment