Nicht viel Neues für den Blog, aber letztes Wochenende fotografierte ich einige Lebensmittel auf dem Bauernmarkt in Heilbronn. Hier ist mein erster, kurzer, deutscher Blog.
das Radieschen / the Radish
der Honig / honey
der Bauernmarkt / the Farmers' Market
die rote Tomate (die roten Tomaten) / the red tomatoes
das grüne Kraut / the green cabbage
der Orangene Kürbis / orange pumpkin
der Käse / cheese
die Stadt Heilbronn /Heilbronn town
die Lebensmittel / the food groceries
Also, was ist meine deutsche Punkte ..... ? :)))
NinaOA©
NinaOA©
12 comments:
Nina, du has aber ganz gud deutsch geschrieben. Wie weiss du das alles??? LOL...Ich hab kein fehler gesen!. But one, deutsch spreche or deutsch sprache? Mana yg betul ni? I oso not sure kekeke..Ich bin stolz auf dich!. Du has noch nicht so langer in the schule gegangen aber trotzdem, du kanns schon viel (ich denke). Du bis schön gud mit der, die, das..das is prima!. Teruskan usaha mu sayang..nanti lancar macam air tu keke..
Okay dokay...ziet zum schlafen fur mich, es ist yet schon spat!. Morgen muss ich fruher aufwachen. Ich muss meine kinder zu den kindergarden bringen.
Gute nacht und schlaf gud.
Punkte??? Ich gib dir..10 punkte? ist das genug? hehehe..
Deine Luth
oppss...wrong typo. (Ich meine Zeit zum schlafen!).
Alamak... kamurang speaking German sudah ah... bravo Nina. Anyways, greats pictures you've got there... I enjoyed looking... thanks for sharing ah :) Hi Luth :)
Alamak sorry Dora...I should have translated again into English tapi sia mangantuk sudah when I posted it..sayapun mau practise my german writing baitu konon kekeke...
ahoiiii Luth... hold your fire! Nicht zu schnell, darlin'!! Meine Lehrerin liest mein Blog. Meine Mitschüler und Freunde lesen Ihn auch. Gott weiß, wie lang es dauer, bis ich richtig deustch spreche. Das ist warum ich so kurz schreibe. Zehn Punkte sind nicht genug - mehr! mehr! hahaha...
Gestern Nacht schlief ich gut. Am Morgen regnet es. Das Wetter ist nicht so gut hier. Schluss für heute!
I was saying "Not too fast, Luth! My teacher reads my blog. My classmates and friends are reading, too. God knows how long it takes to make my Deutsch correct. That is why my shortest German writing. 10 points are not enough – more! more! hahaha...
I slept well last night. This morning it rains. The weather is not so good here. That’s all for today!"
aaaah... betul2 sesak nyawa-nafas sia belajar German :))))
Bah.. Luth, kita start small German writing kio hehe... sikit-sikit, lama-lama mengalir macam waterfall kita speaking German ooo... Nah, Flores and MagG might be giggling reading me haha...
Hi, hi Dora. I just want to make my German language interesting, hence using my photos to create a small storyline there :)))
Thank you ladies for looking and your comments.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") Muaaaah.... Nina
Halo Nina,
Wie gehts dir den heute? Viel hausaufgabe Ich denke. I komm heute kurz vorbei bei deine blog. Kein neuesten nachricten or latest update??? Tut mir leid, Ich kann nicht langer bleiben weil ich bin total mude. Schöne wieder zeit zum shlaffen. Heute war eine lange tage and für mich sehr anstrengen. Ich brauche yet gute pause. Ich komm wieder wenn ich zeit habe!:)
Gute nacht and bis bald!.
Deine, Luthie
I komm heute kurz vorbei bei deine blog. Kein neuesten nachricten or latest update??? Tut mir leid, Ich kann nicht langer bleiben weil ich bin total mude. Schöne wieder zeit zum shlaffen. Ich hab heute enine lange tage and für mich sehr anstrengen. Ich brauche yet gute pause. Ich komm wieder wenn ich zeit habe!:)
Gute nacht and bis bald!.
(English)
How do you do today? Many homework I think. I drop by today at your blog only for a short while. No latest news or latest update?? Sorry, I cannot stay longer because I am totally tired. Once again, time to go to bed. I had a long day today and for me very tiring. I need a good pause, good sleep now. I will come again when I have time. Till then.
Yours, Luthie
Opps sorry Nina...terdouble my paragraph...ini akibat mata sudah juling..I am so damn tired right now .... nampak mcm my post very long ....I cannot delete..lantak lah okay.
hi Luth, whoaa... terer ko writing in german, my grammar is still lintang pukang... i have to read and reread and look at my dictionary until i say it sounds correct .... really took me sometime to write lah, but i will sure try... and it is not easy, except, practice, practice and practice sampai leju sia dibuatnya ;)))
yes, i am going to update my blog, hoping, hoping, today!! but time was no so much on my side... tu lah my everyday german homework plus kerja rumah lagi.. adoi.. mau slot time for blogging pun selalu terkendala...
speaking about deleting what was posted, i don't know why there is no TRASH ICON there... dulu ada, skarang hilang - i wud like it back but i just cudn't find where. ada sia surfed on the internet how to get the icon back but i don't understand the technical work to delete the caches or whatever it was called... so i will have to surf sampai dpt la ni....
nah, panjang lebar sudah sia cakap abt one thing... lepas mandi and kemas everything at home, sia cuba update my blog orite ... thanks for looking and reading me here, Luth :)))) you have a good weekend kio, XOXOXOX si Nina
Hi Nina, i enjoyed looking at the pix, the fruits and veggies looks so fresh, crisp and beautiful, i hope to see more of yr pix again, take k
Thanks Carolyn, you bet! you'll see more photos before winter comes, heehehee... Check-in here whenever you feel bored somewhere and i also have provided some music video clips at the bottom of this blog to entertain you heheehehe.. enjoy! :))
Vielen Dank Herr Coursow für meiner Grammatik geprüft... ich hoffe diese simple grammar ist richtig ;)
Post a Comment