hi Carol! thx for dropping by :)) I've always wanted to try to add photos and music together and i didn't expect it to come out, ah'hem.. this well, woohoo... i'll do something more than that in the near future. You sent me several video musics and i will hear all of them after my class this afternoon. Take care my friend. XOXOXO
Perfector Nina... love it, love it. The music suits the scenario... hmmm, what can I say... YOU'RE GOOD!!! my dearest friend, don't mind me copying you okay.... haha... XOXO.
You may use my picture(s) provided that you give a credit back or link the image back to me. My images are product of Canon EOS 350. Nikon D700. Fujifilm FX10. HTC ONE. Samsung Galaxy Note8. I hope you enjoy your browse here. Thank You. NinaOA
6 comments:
Amazing ! I felt it straight into my heart ! Just perfect, my friend !
hi Carol! thx for dropping by :)) I've always wanted to try to add photos and music together and i didn't expect it to come out, ah'hem.. this well, woohoo... i'll do something more than that in the near future. You sent me several video musics and i will hear all of them after my class this afternoon. Take care my friend. XOXOXO
Perfector Nina... love it, love it. The music suits the scenario... hmmm, what can I say... YOU'RE GOOD!!! my dearest friend, don't mind me copying you okay.... haha... XOXO.
TrimaKasih Dora :))) If i can do it, so can you - now let us see what you produce 'k... if you have any problem, scream out loud, i'll hear ya :)))
Sehr schön Nina ... great music, beautiful pictures! I love it all ... :)
Thank you for your comment and your visit, Anonymous :)))
Post a Comment