Wednesday, October 1, 2008

evening break at Lake Trappensee

 
i have been racking my brain all week long and today i said to myself to get my homework done, pronto! as soon as i was done with it, off i went out with my camera before sunset
 
the weather wasn't great, the skies was covered with thick dark clouds, a sign there might be heavy shower soon. the sun tried to pierce through and it gave me good lightings to my photographs, yay!

the photos above and below and all, were taken near our apartment and this small lake is called Trappensee.

lovely view isn't it...

the evening sun pierced through this side of the lake and i like the reflection...

this side of the lake have clear skies

autumn leaves falling on the ground

duckling grooming

autumn leaves float in the water

"Was ist das? Es ist ein Fisch". we used these words all the time in class and i kinda like it. i was saying "What is this? This is a fish" and that was actually a big fish!

NinaOA©

6 comments:

Dora A-Erb said...

Wow... Nina... those are indeed beautiful pictures and professionaly done. Thanks for sharing. Hope your German language class is going great ... take care dearie XOXOXO.

from Canon350D to NikonD700 and Fujifilm FX10 said...

Hi Dora, thank you so much for looking. I simply enjoy photographing and i hope i cud do more from it :))) I'm snailing through this German class, but i will get there. Slow but surely hehee... I hope your Banking course went all perfectly good. I wonder which bank you are working for?? All the best to you, Dora. Muaaah, Nina

Anonymous said...

Hi Nina,

So cantik your Autumn photos. The view is breathtaking. Good job!. Have a nice weekend. Story lah cerite about Stuttgart punya Octoberfest tu.

Hugs,

Luthie

from Canon350D to NikonD700 and Fujifilm FX10 said...

hahaa.. Luth, it wasn't Octoberfest in Stuttgart, in fact it is called Volksfest and i am sure your husband knows what it means ... Michael kata a 'mini' to Octoberfest and we had great time. Ada masa today after i finish with my homework i blog about it, ok. Thanks for dropping by and the compliments, Luth *wink* siNina xoxox

Anonymous said...

Actually I was surprised when you wrote Octoberfest in Stuttgart, because Octoberfest only in Munich bah hehehe...I tot they also have the same one in Stuttgart hehe. Volkfest di sini pun ada Nina (small one only...Folk Festival they call it in English). Jangan lupa share okay..wish you Happy Sunday..I hv load of laundries..arggh!

from Canon350D to NikonD700 and Fujifilm FX10 said...

I was confused la, Luth :))) I thought Octoberfest is Octoberfest. When we lived in Canada, there were this Octoberfest celebration but not as big and crazy like here. Actually when I still lived in Miri, Holiday Inn Miri also organised Octoberfest. So... terbawa-bawa la sia this Octoberfest is everywhere in Germany. Michael corrected me after I told my classmate we are going there, of which she said it is only in Munich, baru la si Michael highlighted it to me it is Volksfest, essssh!

Ikut hati mau undur sia with this Integration course lah, Luth! too advance, too fast and too much for me to handle. I'm loosing my grip, stress lah...